Favorite Fuel ??

Whats your favorite Milwaukee Fuel Tool ???

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Favorite Fuel ??

1. Adrian says:

Mine hands down has got to be my 7 1/4 circular saw… that things a beast! I remember having a ryobi 5.5 circular saw from back in the day and it wasn’t even strong enough to cut cardboard lol cordless tools have a come a long way!!

• toolboss44 says:

Yes i hear ya …I couple people I asked in person 3 of the 4 said the circular saw…Def the best on the market right now that’s for sure…The flexvolt may be a little more powerful but with run time and weight it’s the winner

2. Adrian says:

Yeah boss there’s this video I saw the other day between the fuel circular saw with 9.0 amd flexvolt circular saw and they had both saw go through some wet pre treated 4×4 I believe and the milwaukee did stall so it has less torque for sure. (But then again you shouldn’t really be using it for that in the first place. Overkill really.) But the runtime and just all around you can’t beat it. Even price wise with that promotion milwaukee has where you can get it free with purchase of 9.0 starter kit!

• toolboss44 says:

exactly …to be honest that little porter cable can 90% of what a circular saw is intended to do …if dewalt would stick to what circular saws are meant to do ..the milwaukee would outshine it …we cant have that …lol

• Adrian says:

Never tried anything porter cable but I’ll take your word for it! At the end of the day the best tool is the tool that works for you!! Most of the times people are still gonna go with whatever platform they’re on already because batteries are expensive bro haha

• toolboss44 says:

yes sir ..yea its a little light weight citcular saw i got for free ..its not inteded for any heavy duty work …but using it for 2x4s and plywood it works great

3. joewmontague says:

The sawzall is probably my favorite fuel tool

4. joewmontague says:

No I don’t boss not yet anyway

Liked by 1 person

5. Joe says:

I love my 18v fuel grinder… long run time and power

6. Justin says:

I just picked up a Milwaukee orbital sander. Love it and the dust collection is amazing.

7. Eddie Ortiz says:

The Fuel Sawzall is a beast. Got to be my favorite. The Gen 2 1/4″ impact is a close 2nd.

8. Doc says:

All of the M12 / M18 Trueview lights are excellent, Spotlight, Rover, Lantern, etc.

Liked by 1 person

9. Doc says:

Wheres the M18 Fuel Vacuum? Maybe this year??

10. toolboss44 says:

I will definitely know more in June when I go to Milwaukee WI to see all the new items for the holiday season

11. David says:

M18 grease gun works great easy to refill the cartridge

Liked by 1 person

12. It’s nothing special, and there are better 1/4 impacts on the market, but I personally love my M18 1/4 impact

Liked by 1 person

13. Matt Van Dyke says:

I only own two m18 Fuel tools, and I thoroughly enjoy both of them, but that recip is so much better than any of the others in the cordless category that I’ve used. I find myself looking for excuses to get it out and slice something.
    That being said, I won’t be giving up my 6 1/2 Fuel circ saw until either I or it are dead, either.

Liked by 1 person