Best 12-Volt

What is your favorite 12-volt platform?

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Best 12-Volt

1. nalurash says:

=Milwaukee M12 Fuel™=
    The M12 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ Circular Saw has been like my little buddy in the shop. Whenever I need to chop up sheet goods to a manageable size or chop up all my mistakes to hide the evidence, The M12 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ Circular Saw been there to save my ass.
    When it comes to driving screws, I really like the power and size of The M12 FUEL™ 1/4″ Hex Driver. It really shines when putting plywood together, whether it be making cabinets or simple jigs/fixtures for the shop.

Liked by 1 person

• toolboss44 says:

yea no doubt Milwaukee is the leader and has been for a long time …it seemed for awhile they were the only company making new tools ….enter 2016 ..with new impacts from Bosch ..and a totally redesigned platform from Makita , both brushed and brushless …seemslike the 12 volts are making a comeback

Liked by 1 person

2. foofoo rab says:

For me, the Ridgid 12 volt..hands down. A torque monster! It does not have the brushless technology of the Milwaukee 12 volt fuel, but it rivals any 18volt in completing small to medium jobs. The best part your hands dont hurt from lugging it around all day. Less than $99 at HD for the combo you cant go wrong.

Liked by 1 person

• toolboss44 says:

Bro you dont kno how many times i had that combo kit in my hands …i think we should put it up against some of these guys ….What ya think ?? Ive always been impressed with the size of ridgids 12v tools …again just the way they should be ..compact

3. John says:

Milwaukee 12 volt by far, the little bandsaw is amazing for cutting the smaller sizes of pipe I mainly run into in residential plumbing, and the propress machine saves so much time compared to soldering it’s outrageous. If you’re in need of a 12 volt line Milwaukee is a no brainier.

Liked by 1 person

4. Jim Busch says:

Well the only one I’ve actually used is the M12 Fuel.
    My observations:

Brushless Hammer Drill m12 fuel Very good for small to medium tasks.

M12 fuel impact driver… Amazing and outstanding… This thing is terrific.
    M12 fuel Jigsaw…. Amazing… So easy to control and see what you’re doing… Really nice and powerful too for intricate cuts.

Liked by 1 person

• toolboss44 says:

I knew you would like it …I agree with everything you said …I like the impact alot better than the hammer drill also …The jigsaw I will be using tommrow..Super Psyched !!

• Jim Busch says:

Yes Sir you will have some fun with the Jigsaw for sure! Yes the impact definitely is just hard to believe it’s 12 volt. Haven’t found a thing I can’t do with it and the speed control and precision of the thing is just awesome. While I like the drill and it’s probably good for 80 to 90 % of what I’m typically doing it will bog down pretty badly if you overdo it. But again it’s good for most of what I’m doing around the house. If I’m going to be using spades or big augers like we do on our prewires then I’m going to use my 18v Ridgid.

Liked by 1 person

• toolboss44 says:

yea im about to use her now buddy…i just posted vid on some Ridgid deals that started today …go under deals on my website …i have the link there for ya…

5. Demarcus says:

Milwaukee has the 12v market on lockdown

Liked by 1 person

6. Blake says:

Milwaukee’s 12v fuel line is by far the best

7. Tim says:

Milwaukee’s 12v fuel line Forever

Liked by 1 person

8. I think the best 12v line is from Milwaukee boss. I have experienced these tools myself. I have a 3 pc combo set of the drill/hammer, impact and multi tool. Unfortunately I lost them in the Louisiana floods of 2016. Also like the new tools they are putting out now including the underhand light, new impacts, jobsite speakers and improved ratchet wrenches to name a few. Thanks for your reviews on the above mentioned tools and your no BS approach to demonstrate them. #Teamtoolboss

9. luc funicelli says:

Milwaukee has the biggest and most versatile rang in the 12 that pretty much mimics there 18 volt line up. And there mostly all brushless to about 60-70% of all the products. But if you see what they did at there media event where the beefing up the 12 volt, there most likely pushing on other thing to.

10. Rob Mann says:

Is the m12 2499-25p worth 160 or get the I have several fuel m18 tools and love them I need a multi tool and it’s 120 but I can get into m12 stuff with 5 tools for 160 just wondering

Liked by 1 person