DeWalt 12v Brushless XTREME !! Finally
The new XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools from DEWALT include the Brushless 12V MAX* Drill/Driver, the Brushless 12V MAX* Impact Driver, the Brushless 12V MAX* Screwdriver, the Brushless 12V MAX* 3/8-inch Impact Wrench, and the Brushless 12V MAX* Hammerdrill. Specific details about each tool as well as a complete list of products is included below:
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Drill/Driver (DCD701) is optimized for use in small pilot holes and can handle up to a 1/2-inch spade bit. The tool is 5.97 inches long and 1.91 pounds (tool-only). It’s lightweight and fits in tight places. It offers up to 250 UWO (Units Watts Out), a variable speed trigger, and 2-speed transmission. A belt clip and a bright LED are included on the tool’s foot.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Impact Driver (DCF801) works well with small fasteners and can handle up to a 1/4-inch lag bolt. The tool is 5.05 inches long and 1.75 pounds (tool only). It achieves up to 1,450 in-lbs. of max torque, making it a powerful, subcompact choice. The impact driver features 3 modes: High Speed, Low Speed, and Precision Drive™ Mode. Precision Drive™ Mode can pause the Impact Driver for one second before impacting. This protects the fastener and material surface, providing users with control during applications that require a high level of precision. The tool includes three LEDs on the nosecone, a variable speed trigger, and a belt clip.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Screwdriver (DCF601) is best used with hard-to-reach fasteners that need the control of its 15-setting clutch. The tool is 4.81-inches long, 1.5 pounds (tool only), yet is capable of up to 200 UWO of power. It features a belt clip and three LEDs on the nosecone.
- The 12V MAX* 3/8-inch Brushless Impact Wrench (DCF902) with a Hog Ring Anvil is designed for hard-to-reach nuts and bolts. The tool is 5.11 inches long and 1.73 pounds (tool only), achieving up to 1,500 in-lbs. of max fastening torque and 2,400 in-lbs. of breakaway torque. It features a variable speed trigger and has 3 modes: High Speed, Low Speed, and Precision Wrench™ Mode. The Precision Wrench™ Mode helps prevent overtightening and run-off. The Impact Wrench also features three LEDs on the nosecone to help illuminate work areas.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Hammerdrill (DCD706) is optimized for creating variety of holes in brick and block, but can also tackle smaller holes in concrete. The tool is 6.6 inches long and 2.04 pounds (tool-only). It’s subcompact, lightweight, and fits in tight places. It offers up to 250 UWO, 25,500 BPM, a variable speed trigger, and a 2-speed transmission. A belt clip and LED are included on the tool’s foot.
In addition to the efficiency and performance offered by brushless technology in the XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools, the 12V MAX* lithium ion battery included with each tool kit now features a Fuel Gauge charge indicator. With a quick button press, three LEDs display remaining battery charge. The 12V MAX 2.0Ah Battery (DCB122) is included in kits, and the 12V MAX 3.0Ah Battery (DCB124) is available separately in single and double packs. DEWALT 12V MAX* Batteries with Fuel Gauge are compatible with prior DEWALT 12V MAX* tools and chargers and come with a 2-year limited warranty.
For professionals looking for capable, subcompact tools that perform tough applications in hard to reach spaces, the XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools are the ultimate choice. Available in summer 2019, each tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
DEWALT DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench Review
When it comes to the world of power tools, a formidable manufacturer is none other than DeWalt. But, does this DeWalt DCF899B Brushless Impact Wrench deliver the power you should expect from such a world-renown company?
It features a heavy-duty impact mechanism capable of handling a max torque of up to 700 ft-lbs and a maximum breakaway torque of 1,200 ft-lbs.
The impact wrench has a 3-speed selector switch for controlling drive/torque depending on your application. A bright LED light is also added to enable you to work in low light situations.
This DeWalt impact wrench model is a very well balanced and ergonomically designed unit. So, what are the features that we fell in love with in this unit?
DeWalt offers us this mode with a detent pin. The detent pin anvil contains a retaining pin that you must press to release any socket from the impact driver.
The detent pin is perfect for those people who intend to work in elevated positions and will be driving nuts or bolts of the same size. This is a common feature in construction type projects such as building or bridge assembly and water tower assembly, where a detent pin prevents the socket from unexpectedly falling out.
Makita 200 Piece Metric Bit and Hand Tool Set
Article by Sam Spinosa
The Makita 200 piece metric bit and hand tool set #D-37203. A single kit that can dish out bits for multiple tools. Impact, hammer, and standard drill drivers can find the majority of bits they need all in one place. Highly recommend to guys that either have no existing bit kits, or if you just want a ton of non impact stuff all in one spot. Some of the hand tools are a little chintzy, like the metric tape measure isn’t that useful, but there are several other great details about it.
* All the different size bits you would expect, with addition of some oversize drives: 3 sizes of T40 (torx), hex bits all the way up to H8, and 1 pozidrive p24.
* This kit has a book design where if opening the case from left to right, the right panel can also open revealing a set of hand tools on the bottom of the case.
* It has a complete line of nut setters from 5.5mm to 13mm. If you work on auto body panels you might appreciate the shorter profile 13mm for Dodge, 10mm for Toyota, etc.
* It has 3.2mm & 3.5mm drill bits, which make perfect pilot holes for standard #8 and #10 screws.
* Aside from the countersink, it comes with an 8mm spade bit which can also create the right size countersink for most commonly used flat head screws.
* The included 5 piece hole saw set goes from 1 to 2.5 inches
* The box cutter comes fully loaded with 7 refills and the screwdriver is a ratcheting driver.
* The blow mold resin case has everything labeled in resin, no stickers. I wish it was waterproof but it isn’t. Maybe middle of the road thickness of the resin. It’s definently not susceptible to being cut or chipped.
Kobalt Tool Cart Q2 Deal
Available May 6th at Lowe’s ..
Bosch 18v Freak 2 Impact Driver (GDX-1800)
Coming soon the freak 2 will have 150 more in/lbs of torque and go from 3200 IPM to 4200 IPM over the idh182 model
Milwaukee M18 FUEL GEN3 Impact Driver
Coming 2019* MILWAUKEE BLACK PACKOUT BOXES
BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit
GEARWRENCH 84916N SAE/Metric 3/8″ Drive Impact Socket Set (44 Piece)
HOME DEPOT https://amzn.to/2QiXKpM
M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Extended Capacity Battery Pack Combo W/ 6.0Ah and 3.0Ah Batteries
Milwaukee 48-11-1890 M18 M18B FUEL RED LITHIUM HD 9.0 Ah Li-Ion BATTERY Pack
Milwaukee 48-11-1850 M18 Redlithium 5.0Ah Bat Pack