Milwaukee PackOut Compact Tool Box
- Part of the PACKOUT Modular Storage System
- Constructed with Impact Resistant Polymers
- Quick-Adjust Dividers & Interior Organization Tray
The PACKOUT modular storage system is the industry’s most durable and versatile storage system. The PACKOUT Compact tool box is constructed with impact resistant polymers and features a 75lbs weight capacity. The tool storage box connects with other PACKOUT system components via integrated locking cleats and has an IP65 rated weather seal to protect tools and accessories from rain and other jobsite debris. Quick adjust dividers and an interior tray keep equipment organized. The tool box is easily transported with a carry handle and reinforced hinges. The PACKOUT modular storage allows users to customize and build their own storage system to easily transport and organize tools and accessories.
Acme Tools http://shrsl.com/224zc
DeWalt 226pc ToughSystem Mechanics Tool Set
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/Yxxvj
Milwaukee MX Platform
MILWAUKEE® ANNOUNCES THE MX FUEL™ SYSTEM OF CORDLESS LIGHT EQUIPMENT- REDUCING EMISSIONS, NOISE, & VIBRATION ON JOBSITES EVERYWHERE
MILWAUKEE, WI- Milwaukee Tool is proud to announce the MX FUEL™ Equipment System. This groundbreaking cordless system revolutionizes the light equipment market by delivering the performance, run-time, and durability demanded by the trades without the hazards associated with emissions, noise, vibration, and the frustrations of gas maintenance. Each of the solutions on the MX FUEL™ System go beyond the limitations of gasoline and power cords and operate off one completely compatible battery system.
“More and more continues to be asked of trade professionals every single day. As these demands grow, they turn to manufacturers to help them stay safe and productive. At Milwaukee®, we’re obsessed with proactively changing the lives of these users by developing the most effective solutions to the problems they face,” said Andrew Plowman, Vice President of Product Management for Milwaukee Tool. “After spending more than 10,000 hours with users on thousands of jobsites globally, we discovered considerable safety and productivity challenges within some product categories – like gas-powered and AC equipment – due to very limited innovation. From gas headaches to design features that were causing stress on users’ bodies over time, it was clear that today’s equipment wasn’t delivering on user needs. By dramatically reducing the hazards and frustrations of the light equipment that has dominated the marketplace for years, MX FUEL™ will fundamentally change jobsites everywhere.
Ever since Milwaukee® first introduced the ability to utilize lithium-ion technology in power tools, a revolution has taken place on jobsites worldwide. The capabilities of cordless technology have been pushed to new limits, providing new solutions that challenge existing perceptions of what can be powered by cordless technology. But while power tools have received considerable benefits from cordless technology, the same cannot be as readily said about light equipment.
Exposure to emissions, vibration, and noise continues to create prevalent health concerns for professionals in the construction trades. The MX FUEL™ Equipment System is the output of years of tireless research and investment in new technology, ground-up development of new batteries, motors, and electronics – all simultaneously developed under one roof. Designed to take on the very same gas and AC equipment that the professional trades have depended on for years, this system eliminates the emissions, and reduces the overall noise, vibration, and frustrations of gas maintenance that have been deemed acceptable on jobsites for decades – and additionally eliminates tripping breakers, voltage drops, and trip hazards.
For professional users, safety and productivity are the keys to success. The ability to find solutions that will keep up with the breadth and depth of work they need to do is imperative. The Milwaukee Cordless MX FUEL™, M18™, and M12™ Systems complement each other to provide the right blend of power, performance and run-time for the job at hand.
- MX FUEL™ will be the platform that delivers the technology necessary to provide best-in-class light equipment solutions. The System will continue to grow in light equipment solutions to replace gas on-site, and will remain compatible long-term.
- The M18™ System, which now consists of 200+ solutions, has rapidly grown to become the largest professional cordless system. Its growth will not slow down as Milwaukee® continues to deliver power tool solutions that don’t compromise on power and performance.
- The M12™ System, the largest sub-compact system in the industry with 100+ solutions, will also expand – focusing on portable power and transforming inefficient manual tools into advanced workhorses powered by cordless technology.
Milwaukee 8.0Ah SUPER DEAL!￼
Milwaukee M12 Fuel Installation Driver w/Free 6.0ah Battery
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/77JEA
Makita 18v Sub-Compact Impact Driver
From small fasteners to thick-layered threads, the XDT15RB is a light-weight,compact impact driver.Its great for someone looking for a professional tool with a smaller design.What more, it performs intelligently, and it doesn’t crack under the pressure.
XDT15RB allows easy maneuvering, and it prevents surface damage in the form of dents, scratches, concavo-convex deformity and unwanted perforation. This owes to the fact the driver’s two-speed and trigger-sensitive with a subcompact body that fits into the tightest and narrowest of spaces,The Assist Mode (A-mode), guiding you safely through the process of screwing threads, is automated to ensure everything’s done meticulously, step-by-step, with both caution and precision. By moving slowly but surely, it guarantees that symmetry’s intact and the holdfasts are well-tightened.
Ryobi 18v One + Band Saw
All you Ryobi Freaks out there ,who have been waiting year’s to add a band saw to your Ryobi collection of tools ,the wait is over ..Coming November 2019 they will be releasing a 18v One+ Band Saw. Looks like it will be a brushed Band Saw but beggars can’t be choosers
It also features adjustable blade tracking and an LED work light.
- 575 SFPM (surface feet per minute) cutting speed
- 2.5″ cut capacity
- Integrated pommel handle
- 32-7/8″ blade size
- Comes with (2) 18 TPI blades
- MSRP $129 Nov 2019
Pittsburgh 70pc Screwdriver Set
This complete Pittsburgh® 70 piece screwdriver set comes with oil-resistant TPR cushion grips for a secure hold. Each shaft is made from durable heat-treated chrome vanadium steel. Magnetized tips make it easy to start screws. Included is a storage rack to keep all drivers organized and easy to find.
- Chrome vanadium steel shaft
- Comfortable oil-resistant TPR grips
- Flat-sided handles prevent rolling, give more gripping power
- Magnetized tips
- Storage rack included
Milwaukee Ratchet and Socket Sets
Milwaukee Tool is growing its lineup of mechanics hand tools with the addition of three new ratchet and socket sets and two new breaker bars.
Milwaukee’s lineup of ratchet and socket sets will now include ½” drive in addition to the 3/8” and ¼” drive sets introduced a year ago. The ratchet in all of Milwaukee’s ratchet and socket sets is designed with a slim profile head and 90 teeth delivering 4° of arc swing for better access in tight spaces. The sockets feature a unique FOUR FLAT™ Side design that stops rolling & allows the socket to be used with a wrench. All sockets are engraved with sizing for lasting readability. Each Ratchet & Socket Set is arranged in a removable inner tray for easy storage.
The new breaker bars are equipped with a 180° pivoting head and a comfortable, ergonomic handle for better leverage. To increase durability, the breaker bars are rust and corrosion-resistant.
These new mechanics hand tools will be available for purchase at select distributors in October 2019.
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/yQG3b
48-22-9410 22 pc ½” Socket Wrench Set – SAE – $159.99
- Standard Sockets: 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, 1”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/8”
- Deep Sockets: 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”
- Accessories: 3″ Extension, 5″ Extension
- 90-Tooth Ratchet
48-22-9510 28 pc ½” Socket Wrench Set – Metric – $169.99
- Standard Sockets: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm
- Deep Sockets: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- Accessories: 3″ Extension, 5″ Extension
- 90-Tooth Ratchet
48-22-9010 47 pc ½” Socket Wrench Set – SAE & Metric – $249.99
- Standard Sockets: 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, 1”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/8”, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm
- Deep Sockets: 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- Accessories: 3″ Extension, 5″ Extension
- 90-Tooth Ratchet
48-22-9011 ½” Drive Breaker Bar (15″) – $39.99
48-22-9013 ½” Drive Breaker Bar (24″) – $49.99
48-22-9012 ½” Drive Ratchet – $59.99
Milwaukee M18/M12 Radio+Charger
Milwaukee® continues to raise the bar with best-in-class technology across all product categories,” says James Grow, Director of Product Marketing at Milwaukee Tool. “Delivering the industry’s ultimate jobsite sound system, this unique radio features not only Bluetooth® 4.2 capability and the ability to charge all M18™ batteries, but it is also fully PACKOUT™ compatible for easy transportation on and off the jobsite.”
Complete with a 10-speaker system consisting of four full-range speakers and four tweeters, the radio delivers clear mids and highs. This, when paired with a subwoofer and passive radiator, provides powerful low-end, balanced 360° sound across large indoor and outdoor spaces. With full-range connectivity, Bluetooth® 4.2, AM/FM radio with 18-station presets, and built-in auxiliary, this revolutionary jobsite radio + charger will set the new standard for quality and performance within the audio space. Built for on and off the jobsite, the radio has an onboard, sealed storage compartment equipped with mobile device storage, a built-in M18™ charger, USB 2.1A output for mobile device charging, and an auxiliary input.
Through an intuitive and quick attachment mechanism, the PACKOUT™ Radio + Charger is designed to be accessed easily when stacked on top of or within an existing PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System. As the newest addition to the PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System, the radio can withstand up to 250lbs stacked on top of it. For ease of use, the battery, cord, bottle opener, and onboard storage is fully accessible when placed within a PACKOUT™ stack.
For increased durability, the PACKOUT™ Radio + Charger is water and debris-resistant, built with exterior protection on every corner.
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/z9Mg7
Milwaukee M12 Heated Jacket
DeWalt’s cordless one-handed reciprocating DCS367.
Milwaukee’s new m12 right angle die grinder seems to pack a punch in a small little package.
they are also releasing a similar version with straight end if the right angle isn’t for you.
- (2485-22) $259 kit
- RPM: 0 – 24,500
- 4-Mode RPM Control
- Power Output: 0.3 HP
- Collet Size: 1/4″
- Length: 4.5”
- Weight w/ battery: 1.7 lbs
- 5-year tool warranty, 2-year battery warranty
- Includes M12 FUEL™ 1/4” Right Angle Die Grinder, (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Packs, M12 Charger, (2) Wrenches, and Contractor Bag.
- Release Date: October 2019
- *Also available as bare tool
- Amazon https://homedepot.sjv.io/Z30Dg
M18 FUEL PackOut Kits
Here’s just one of them new Milwaukee M18 fuel packout kits that will be debuting this holiday season at Home Depot.it looks very familiar from last year’s offering but with one edition a brushless angle grinder model number is 2997 – 24PO. Finally they’re starting to add some other tools to their packout kit offerings. This is their large packout box if you remember last year they also had a wheeled packout box kit not sure yet if they’ll be coming out with one of them but we’ll have to wait and see what tools are included with that pack out box.
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/BoqOy
Milwaukee Packout Accessory Kits
Here’s some of the future Milwaukee packout kits. They include a hole dozer set a bit set and more.This is just the beginning I’m told ..also expect some new power tool Packout Kits . The 101 piece Shockwave bit set will be offered with a variety of bits and have an MSRP of $69. Acme Tools http://shrsl.com/1v8zs
Makita 40v XGT ..Next Generation Technology
This is what Makita has been working on , we know about there pure 36v line and there 18v X2 36v platform,that uses 2 18v batteries. I think it’s a good idea,for them ..They have a 12v ,18, 18v X2, 36v and now 40v ..giving there customers options I guess .. Obviously you can’t tell much from pictures ,but batteries don’t look that big ..and there on a impact ,so better be light and compact .as of now we know of a 2.5 and a 4.0 amp hour battery they will be using 21700 cells for these packs.Will keep you all up to date.
Makita 18v Brushless String Trimmer Kit $199
Landscapers are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line-up of cordless OPE, including the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless String Trimmer (model XRU11M1). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the 18V X2 cordless string trimmer is a welcome solution for landscapers. It features an efficient Makita BL brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger and an 18V LXT 4. 0Ah battery which reaches a full charge in only 40 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. The efficient brushless motor delivers up to 6 000 RPM for faster cutting. The XRU11Z is equipped with Automatic Torque Drive Technology, which automatically shifts from 4, 000-6, 000 RPM depending on the density of the application. There are three speed options (4, 000/5, 000/6, 000 RPM), allowing users to match the speed to the application. On the high setting, users will get up to 30 minutes under load while using an 18V LXT 4. 0Ah battery. Additional features include a full 11-3/4″ cutting swath, an easy-loading bump-and-feed trimmer head, and reverse rotation that allows users to quickly clear the head of entangled grass and weeds. The XRU11Z accepts industry standard M8x1. 25 LH spindles. The XRU11M1 features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
Milwaukee Packout Milk Crate
Milwaukee Tool continues to revolutionize tool transportation, organization, and storage for the trades with the addition of a PACKOUT™ Crate to their widely popular PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System*. PACKOUT™ is not only the most versatile and durable modular storage system in the industry, it is also the largest. Through an intuitive and quick attachment mechanism, the new PACKOUT™ Crate provides users an additional storage option to stack within existing PACKOUT™ systems.
Constructed of impact resistant polymer and equipped with a 50lb weight capacity, the PACKOUT™ Crate offers maximum durability and easily connects to all Milwaukee® PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System products. With rear hanging points for vertical use and top attachments for stacking full-width PACKOUT™ components, the crate provides users with multiple mounting options.MSRP
DeWalt 500 Lumens Motion-Activated LED Rack/Shelf Light Kit (3-Piece)
When Harbor Freight first announced their line of Icon professional tools, they listed an early price of $2499 for their 56″ x 25″ x 45″ tool cabinet, comparing it to Snap-Ons $6775 price. When fully accessorized with a work center, end locker, and other add-ons, the total price was $7294 compared to $18,125 for Snap-On comparable setup.the 56″ x 25″ cabinet has a $3999 list price. As seen below it totes 8000 pounds of weight capacity, not sure how that test was done ,but seems high ..
I personally don’t know to many people walking into a harbor freight willing to spend $4000 on tool storage . Aren’t the reason they are there is to spend $1.00 on zip ties or $10 on some deep well sockets . I don’t think this was the right way to go considering their main clientele. I personally think taking there popular U.S. General and Yukon brands and making a solid ,but cheaper alternative to the Snap-ons of the world would be more popular with their customers. Someone leaving H.F with $8,000 less then when they walked in doesn’t seem to logical.
Skil Saw Cordless Wormdrive Saw
Chervon H.K. didn’t waste anytime from there late 2016 purchase of Skil saw from @boschtoolsna to come out with a lithium ion version of there popular wormdrive Skil saw.
With Brushless Motor & Electric Brake, delivering jobsite durability & performance. Full magnesium construction.
Stay Cool™ Cell Technology
Each cell is wrapped with a temperature controlling material that keeps cells cool to provide better performance.
Innovative Battery Design
Our unique arrangement of battery cells evenly distributes heat to extend run times.
Our innovative system monitors and optimizes each cell to maximize power, performance and run time. Pre-Order Mid October 2019
Home Depot https://homedepot.sjv.io/ZjgZz
U.S. GENERAL 5 -Drawer Tool Cart Now Available in White
As many of you guys know im a big fan of these U.S.General 5-Drawer tool carts ,sold at Harbor Freight, now they added added a new color to the fleet ..White. Probaly not the best color as everything will be very view able on it ..but attractive any way.
Features & Specs
- Lid opens to 90°
- 2 gas struts for lid support
- Rolled drawer edges
- Spring-loaded drawer latches hold drawers shut
- Full-extension ball bearing drawer slides
- 5″ casters – 2 swivel, 2 fixed
- Pre-cut drawer liners
- Barrel key lock
- 30″ long x 41-3/8″ tall x 22″ depth
- 700 lbs total weight capacity
- Weighs 144 lbs
Also available in red, orange, green, yellow, black, and blue.
DeWALT DEAL !! EPIC DEAL on DeWalt Flexvolt Worm Drive Saw (Bare Tool and Kit)
BARE TOOL https://amzn.to/2xII0BH
Kit w/6.0Ah https://amzn.to/2XKlF1c
DeWalt 12v Brushless XTREME !! Finally
The new XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools from DEWALT include the Brushless 12V MAX* Drill/Driver, the Brushless 12V MAX* Impact Driver, the Brushless 12V MAX* Screwdriver, the Brushless 12V MAX* 3/8-inch Impact Wrench, and the Brushless 12V MAX* Hammerdrill. Specific details about each tool as well as a complete list of products is included below:
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Drill/Driver (DCD701) is optimized for use in small pilot holes and can handle up to a 1/2-inch spade bit. The tool is 5.97 inches long and 1.91 pounds (tool-only). It’s lightweight and fits in tight places. It offers up to 250 UWO (Units Watts Out), a variable speed trigger, and 2-speed transmission. A belt clip and a bright LED are included on the tool’s foot.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Impact Driver (DCF801) works well with small fasteners and can handle up to a 1/4-inch lag bolt. The tool is 5.05 inches long and 1.75 pounds (tool only). It achieves up to 1,450 in-lbs. of max torque, making it a powerful, subcompact choice. The impact driver features 3 modes: High Speed, Low Speed, and Precision Drive™ Mode. Precision Drive™ Mode can pause the Impact Driver for one second before impacting. This protects the fastener and material surface, providing users with control during applications that require a high level of precision. The tool includes three LEDs on the nosecone, a variable speed trigger, and a belt clip.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Screwdriver (DCF601) is best used with hard-to-reach fasteners that need the control of its 15-setting clutch. The tool is 4.81-inches long, 1.5 pounds (tool only), yet is capable of up to 200 UWO of power. It features a belt clip and three LEDs on the nosecone.
- The 12V MAX* 3/8-inch Brushless Impact Wrench (DCF902) with a Hog Ring Anvil is designed for hard-to-reach nuts and bolts. The tool is 5.11 inches long and 1.73 pounds (tool only), achieving up to 1,500 in-lbs. of max fastening torque and 2,400 in-lbs. of breakaway torque. It features a variable speed trigger and has 3 modes: High Speed, Low Speed, and Precision Wrench™ Mode. The Precision Wrench™ Mode helps prevent overtightening and run-off. The Impact Wrench also features three LEDs on the nosecone to help illuminate work areas.
- The 12V MAX* Brushless Hammerdrill (DCD706) is optimized for creating variety of holes in brick and block, but can also tackle smaller holes in concrete. The tool is 6.6 inches long and 2.04 pounds (tool-only). It’s subcompact, lightweight, and fits in tight places. It offers up to 250 UWO, 25,500 BPM, a variable speed trigger, and a 2-speed transmission. A belt clip and LED are included on the tool’s foot.
In addition to the efficiency and performance offered by brushless technology in the XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools, the 12V MAX* lithium ion battery included with each tool kit now features a Fuel Gauge charge indicator. With a quick button press, three LEDs display remaining battery charge. The 12V MAX 2.0Ah Battery (DCB122) is included in kits, and the 12V MAX 3.0Ah Battery (DCB124) is available separately in single and double packs. DEWALT 12V MAX* Batteries with Fuel Gauge are compatible with prior DEWALT 12V MAX* tools and chargers and come with a 2-year limited warranty.
For professionals looking for capable, subcompact tools that perform tough applications in hard to reach spaces, the XTREME Subcompact Series™ tools are the ultimate choice. Available in summer 2019, each tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
DEWALT DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench Review
When it comes to the world of power tools, a formidable manufacturer is none other than DeWalt. But, does this DeWalt DCF899B Brushless Impact Wrench deliver the power you should expect from such a world-renown company?
It features a heavy-duty impact mechanism capable of handling a max torque of up to 700 ft-lbs and a maximum breakaway torque of 1,200 ft-lbs.
The impact wrench has a 3-speed selector switch for controlling drive/torque depending on your application. A bright LED light is also added to enable you to work in low light situations.
This DeWalt impact wrench model is a very well balanced and ergonomically designed unit. So, what are the features that we fell in love with in this unit?
DeWalt offers us this mode with a detent pin. The detent pin anvil contains a retaining pin that you must press to release any socket from the impact driver.
The detent pin is perfect for those people who intend to work in elevated positions and will be driving nuts or bolts of the same size. This is a common feature in construction type projects such as building or bridge assembly and water tower assembly, where a detent pin prevents the socket from unexpectedly falling out.
Makita 200 Piece Metric Bit and Hand Tool Set
Article by Sam Spinosa
The Makita 200 piece metric bit and hand tool set #D-37203. A single kit that can dish out bits for multiple tools. Impact, hammer, and standard drill drivers can find the majority of bits they need all in one place. Highly recommend to guys that either have no existing bit kits, or if you just want a ton of non impact stuff all in one spot. Some of the hand tools are a little chintzy, like the metric tape measure isn’t that useful, but there are several other great details about it.
* All the different size bits you would expect, with addition of some oversize drives: 3 sizes of T40 (torx), hex bits all the way up to H8, and 1 pozidrive p24.
* This kit has a book design where if opening the case from left to right, the right panel can also open revealing a set of hand tools on the bottom of the case.
* It has a complete line of nut setters from 5.5mm to 13mm. If you work on auto body panels you might appreciate the shorter profile 13mm for Dodge, 10mm for Toyota, etc.
* It has 3.2mm & 3.5mm drill bits, which make perfect pilot holes for standard #8 and #10 screws.
* Aside from the countersink, it comes with an 8mm spade bit which can also create the right size countersink for most commonly used flat head screws.
* The included 5 piece hole saw set goes from 1 to 2.5 inches
* The box cutter comes fully loaded with 7 refills and the screwdriver is a ratcheting driver.
* The blow mold resin case has everything labeled in resin, no stickers. I wish it was waterproof but it isn’t. Maybe middle of the road thickness of the resin. It’s definently not susceptible to being cut or chipped.
Kobalt Tool Cart Q2 Deal
Available May 6th at Lowe’s ..
Bosch 18v Freak 2 Impact Driver (GDX-1800)
Coming soon the freak 2 will have 150 more in/lbs of torque and go from 3200 IPM to 4200 IPM over the idh182 model
Milwaukee M18 FUEL GEN3 Impact Driver
Coming 2019* MILWAUKEE BLACK PACKOUT BOXES
BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit
GEARWRENCH 84916N SAE/Metric 3/8″ Drive Impact Socket Set (44 Piece)
HOME DEPOT https://amzn.to/2QiXKpM
M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Extended Capacity Battery Pack Combo W/ 6.0Ah and 3.0Ah Batteries
Milwaukee 48-11-1890 M18 M18B FUEL RED LITHIUM HD 9.0 Ah Li-Ion BATTERY Pack
Milwaukee 48-11-1850 M18 Redlithium 5.0Ah Bat Pack